Parking at Marineholmen
GC Rieber Eiendom cooperates with Sesam Parkering AS and has introduced Sesam Sesam parking in Solheimsviken, at Marineholmen and Bontelabo.
You can use Sesam Sesam in the following car parks:
- Solheimsviken P-zone (outdoor and indoor)
- Marineholmen P-zone (outdoor)
- Marineholmen P-house
- Bontelabo rooftop parking lot
Sesam Sesam can also be used in the following car parks:
- Nesttun Parkering
- Haugesund Airport Karmøy
FACTS ABOUT GC RIEBER’S PARKING SOLUTION
- Sesam Sesam works via a camera reading number plates as vehicles enter and leave the car park. The system is currently being used, for example, in the Klostergarasjen and Bygarasjen (car parks) that belong to Bergen Parkering.
- The scheme applies to the following facilities: Bontelabo roof parking, Marineholmen (indoor and outdoor car park), DNB C and D garages and Solheimsviken outdoor area.
- All employees of GC Rieber tenants are eligible for a discount.
- In the Sesam app or at www.sesam-sesam.com you can get an overview of your usage, change car registration numbers or print receipts.
- Parking fees are calculated for each 15 minutes of parking that has commenced.
- Vehicles parked for less than 15 minutes will not be charged.
- A fixed price agreement is a discount scheme for parking fees and does not offer a space guarantee.